Heineken USA adds Dos Equis Invierno to Mexican multipack
The limited-edition Dos Equis Invierno is available in the multipack
Heineken's US unit is to relaunch its seasonal Mexican beer multi-pack with the addition of a new Dos Equis variant.
Heineken USA said this week that the Beers of Mexico Winter Fiesta variety pack, comprising Dos Equis Lager, Tecate and Sol, will be available from Wednesday (1 October) through to the end of the year. The annual pack will this year include the limited-edition winter bock-style Dos Equis Invierno.
Heineken said the new addition will help encourage trial and drive sales over the winter season.
“Flavour experimentation has become a key factor in driving overall growth in the beer category,” said Dos Equis brand director, Gwendolyn Boyce.
The multipack will be available in 12- and 24-bottle formats.
In first-half results released last month, Heineken said continued double digit growth of Dos Equis and Tecate Light was a key driver of overall US volumes growth.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne