US: Heineken unveils plans for new James Bond link-up
The Dutch brewer has unveiled details of its latest Bond campaign
Heineken has revealed details of the first phase of a "360-degree" US promotional campaign around the new James Bond film, Skyfall.
The Dutch brewer, which has a 15-year partnership with the franchise, will debut a new TV commericial in the US on 21 September, featuring Bond actor Daniel Craig in "high-energy, Bond-style action".
Later, in October, Heinken will launch a "retail activation" campaign, with Bond-themed promotional packaging on 12-, 18-, and 24-packs of Heineken, the brewer said.
Skyfall, the 23rd Bond film, is due to be released on 9 November.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts