US: Heineken unveils latest 'Open Your World' ad
Heineken wants to educate consumers on the right way to pour its beer
Heineken has launched a new advert for its Open Your World marketing campaign promoting its namesake beer brand.
Named 'The Switch', the advert premiered yesterday (30 July) on US television and can also be seen on Heineken's YouTube channel and Facebook page. Its predecessor, 'The Date', has received around 10m YouTube hits since its release in May last year, according to the Dutch brewer.
Shot on location in Prague, 'The Switch', which can be seen below, features the track "Love Letter" by modern soul band Clairy Browne & the Bangin 'Rack Ettes.
It showcases Heineken's Star Serve push, which aims to educate consumers on how to pour the perfect glass of Heineken.
He's back, Back, BACK. After an absence of almost two years, we're delighted to welcome Larry Nelson, the publisher of Brewers' Guardian, back into the just-drinks fold. and, to kick things off again,...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1