Heineken UK unveils Olympic Strongbow cider campaign - video
Heineken's UK unit has launched a "multi-million pound" campaign as part of its exclusive sponsorship of Team GB in the 2016 Olympic Games.
'Let's Own It' includes TV, out of home, video-on-demand, radio, digital and social media activity. The campaign launched yesterday and will run for six weeks.
"We want to bring back the excitement we all felt during London 2012 and rally the nation to get behind Team GB," said Cindy Tervoort, marketing director at Heineken. "The pride and enthusiasm we experienced as a nation in 2012 was incredibly special, and we anticipate that our campaign will help the nation feel it once again."
This is the first campaign to run across all Strongbow variants, including: Strongbow Original, Strongbow Dark Fruit and Strongbow Cloudy Apple. It is supported in-store with Team GB packaging across the range as well as a chance for consumers to win limited-edition Strongbow Cloudy Apple pint glasses.
The 2016 Rio Olympic Games run from 5-21 August.
Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
Heineken Group is a global alcoholic drinks player present in more than 70 countries around the world....
Heineken Slovensko, part of the Heineken NV group, was one of the largest producers of beer and cider in Slovakia in 2015....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends