Heineken UK unveils Olympic Strongbow cider campaign - video
Heineken's UK unit has launched a "multi-million pound" campaign as part of its exclusive sponsorship of Team GB in the 2016 Olympic Games.
'Let's Own It' includes TV, out of home, video-on-demand, radio, digital and social media activity. The campaign launched yesterday and will run for six weeks.
"We want to bring back the excitement we all felt during London 2012 and rally the nation to get behind Team GB," said Cindy Tervoort, marketing director at Heineken. "The pride and enthusiasm we experienced as a nation in 2012 was incredibly special, and we anticipate that our campaign will help the nation feel it once again."
This is the first campaign to run across all Strongbow variants, including: Strongbow Original, Strongbow Dark Fruit and Strongbow Cloudy Apple. It is supported in-store with Team GB packaging across the range as well as a chance for consumers to win limited-edition Strongbow Cloudy Apple pint glasses.
The 2016 Rio Olympic Games run from 5-21 August.
Heineken Group is a global alcoholic drinks player present in more than 70 countries around the world....
Heineken Slovensko, part of the Heineken NV group, was one of the largest producers of beer and cider in Slovakia in 2015....
Earlier this week, US trade body The Brewers Association released its chart listing the largest craft brewers in the country in volume terms. Here is the top 50....
Heineken Hungária aims to strengthen its position as the leading producer of premium lager in Hungary and supply the local market with both high quality beer and cider products....
Earlier this week, US trade body The Brewers Association released its annual chart listing the largest brewers in the country in volume terms in 2016. Here is the top 50....
Heineken México is the second largest beer company in Mexico, after Grupo Modelo....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts