UK: Heineken UK marketing director steps down
Heineken loses UK marketing director
Heineken's UK marketing director, Sarah Warby, has left the brewer.
Warby left Heineken UK this week after expressing "a desire to pursue a new challenge", the brewer said. Separately, just-drinks understands that the company's UK unit received Warby's resignation at the beginning of the week.
She had been with the business for seven years and had been marketing director for the last three. Previously, she had been marketing manager for the Foster's brand and also innovation director.
Heineken said that its UK MD, Stefan Orlowski, will take on Warby's role until her successor is appointed.
Orlowski said: "Sarah has worked relentlessly on delivering our portfolio, category and brand strategies and now feels that it is time to seek new challenges. I would like to thank her on behalf of us all, and take this opportunity to wish her well for the future."
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research