UK: Heineken UK marketing director steps down
Heineken loses UK marketing director
Heineken's UK marketing director, Sarah Warby, has left the brewer.
Warby left Heineken UK this week after expressing "a desire to pursue a new challenge", the brewer said. Separately, just-drinks understands that the company's UK unit received Warby's resignation at the beginning of the week.
She had been with the business for seven years and had been marketing director for the last three. Previously, she had been marketing manager for the Foster's brand and also innovation director.
Heineken said that its UK MD, Stefan Orlowski, will take on Warby's role until her successor is appointed.
Orlowski said: "Sarah has worked relentlessly on delivering our portfolio, category and brand strategies and now feels that it is time to seek new challenges. I would like to thank her on behalf of us all, and take this opportunity to wish her well for the future."
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL