UK: Heineken UK marketing director steps down
Heineken loses UK marketing director
Heineken's UK marketing director, Sarah Warby, has left the brewer.
Warby left Heineken UK this week after expressing "a desire to pursue a new challenge", the brewer said. Separately, just-drinks understands that the company's UK unit received Warby's resignation at the beginning of the week.
She had been with the business for seven years and had been marketing director for the last three. Previously, she had been marketing manager for the Foster's brand and also innovation director.
Heineken said that its UK MD, Stefan Orlowski, will take on Warby's role until her successor is appointed.
Orlowski said: "Sarah has worked relentlessly on delivering our portfolio, category and brand strategies and now feels that it is time to seek new challenges. I would like to thank her on behalf of us all, and take this opportunity to wish her well for the future."
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets