US: Heineken tweaks design of flagship brand bottle
Click through to view the new bottle design
Heineken has updated the bottle for its namesake beer brand in the US market.
The bottle, which will be available in 12oz and 22oz sizes, is initially being launched in "select" New York state markets this month, followed by a national roll-out planned for March.
"The Heineken bottle has gone through a number of progressions but has always maintained its core iconography that has become a symbol of upscale premium beer," said Colin Westcott-Pitt, Heineken USA's marketing VP. "This philosophy will remain the same with the new Star Bottle design."
This second part of the management briefing for March looks at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for drinks companies in the area of logistics for drinks companies in Russia....
Asia Pacific Breweries is Heineken’s joint venture in Singapore, with a variety of brands and consumer beverages that enjoy prominence in their local markets. The venture is crucial to the firm's grow...
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
Heineken last week announced plans to build a 1.5m-litre capacity brewery in Ethiopia, which, with the second-largest population in Africa, is a major focus for international brewers....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL