UK: Heineken to up on-trade visibility
Heineken UK is to embark on an on-trade visibility drive in selected outlets across the country.
Around 20 pubs and bars in major urban drinking centres throughout the country have been selected to receive a tailored outdoor merchandise package to help increase sales. Each outlet will receive a package featuring Heineken-branded screens, umbrellas, banners, awnings, parasols and outdoor heaters.
"Supporting our customers with high quality visibility materials allows them to create a premium drinking environment in their pubs and bars," said Chris Duffy, head of customer marketing at Heineken UK, yesterday (29 June). "This helps bar owners to drive sales without the need for cutting prices and gives Heineken the opportunity to reward key outlets."
Several outlets in Newcastle, Glasgow and Cardiff have already installed the Heineken-branded material, with further installations in cities nationwide, including London, Manchester and Edinburgh, to be completed by the end of August.
As managing director of SABMiller's European division. Alan Clark has a diverse group of markets in his charge, including Russia, Italy, the Canary Islands and Romania. In the second part of this mont...
This month's just-drinks interview is a double-header, featuring two prominent executives from major international brewing groups operating in Europe. First, Olly Wehring discusses the challenges faci...
Heineken has bought into a Tunisian drinks group to bolster its presence in the north African country....
Anheuser-Busch will decide whether to enter India "probably within three months", the head of the US brewing giant's international operations told just-drinks today (12 December)....
Austrian beer brand Edelweiss will enjoy a complete makeover next year to focus on a new product - Edelweiss Snowfresh....
Brau Holding International, Germany's third-largest brewer, has insisted flagship brand Paulaner is not for sale amid reports that rival brewer Radeberger is eyeing the wheat beer....
The judge in Heineken's court case with its partners in Singapore has dismissed the Netherlands-based brewer's summons....
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research