UK: Heineken to screen new Foster's Fast Show episodes
Heineken prepares new Foster's Fast Show sketches
Originally a 1990s sketch show series, Heineken's UK business revived The Fast Show online last year as part of a tie-up with its Foster's brand. Today (13 February) the brewer said that it will screen more specially-commissioned episodes for six weeks from 16 February.
The series will be shown on www.fostersfunny.co.uk and underlines the lager brand's association with comedy. The same website has previously screened 'Mid Morning Matters with Alan Partridge' and 'Vic & Bob’s Afternoon Delights'.
To view a trailer for the new Fast Show episodes, see below.
There will be a lot of relieved beers being downed in Amsterdam tonight. And, while the folk at Heineken will be keen to hedge their bar spend, they'll still want to celebrate today's news....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018