ARGENTINA: Heineken to retain its stake in Quilmes
Dutch brewer, Heineken, said it will retain its 15% stake in the Argentine beer company, Quilmes, with which it has a licensing agreement for the production of Heineken in Argentina. The group was reacting to the deal agreed between Brazilian group, AmBev, and Quinsa, part of Quilmes, announced yesterday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport