US: Heineken to re-release Newcastle Werewolf
Click through to view an image of the product
Heineken's US unit is re-releasing a “limited-edition” variant of its Newcastle Brown Ale.
Newcastle Werewolf, first launched last August, will be made avaible across the US from August to October in six-packs, 12-packs in the off-trade and on draught, the company said yesterday (18 July). The 4.5% abv brew is described as a “blood red ale that starts smooth and mellow and transforms suddenly to offer a bite of bitterness that is long and lingering”.
The re-release is also being backed by a national TV ad, local sampling and point-of-sale materials, the brewer said.
In May, Heineken launched another "limited-edition" variant of the brand, Newcastle Bombshell Blonde Ale.
Earlier in the year, Heineken updated its ad campaign for the core brand.
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Beer in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The p...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research