US: Heineken to re-release Newcastle Werewolf
Click through to view an image of the product
Heineken's US unit is re-releasing a “limited-edition” variant of its Newcastle Brown Ale.
Newcastle Werewolf, first launched last August, will be made avaible across the US from August to October in six-packs, 12-packs in the off-trade and on draught, the company said yesterday (18 July). The 4.5% abv brew is described as a “blood red ale that starts smooth and mellow and transforms suddenly to offer a bite of bitterness that is long and lingering”.
The re-release is also being backed by a national TV ad, local sampling and point-of-sale materials, the brewer said.
In May, Heineken launched another "limited-edition" variant of the brand, Newcastle Bombshell Blonde Ale.
Earlier in the year, Heineken updated its ad campaign for the core brand.
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Vietnam is the "stand out" market for brewers looking to replace spluttering BRIC growth, a new study has claimed....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research