NETHERLANDS: Heineken to promote new Bond film
Heineken has signed a deal to run a worldwide promotion campaign for the new James Bond film.
The campaign, to be unveiled in October, will be Heineken's fifth successive partnership with the Bond franchise, which continues with the global launch of new film Quantum of Solace in November.
Stefan Orlowski, the Dutch brewer's group commerce director, said: "Our long association with James Bond has helped enhance the profile of the Heineken brand across the world."
He added that Bond's association with style would help Heineken to "extend the brand's leadership position within the international premium beer segment".
Heineken's campaign will feature Olga Kurylenko, who plays leading lady Camille opposite Daniel Craig in his second outing as James Bond. Promotion will include TV, print, radio, interactive and digital activities.
Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
Asia Pacific Breweries has posted a healthy start to its financial year, despite ongoing struggles in China....
Nantong Fuhao Alcohol Industry (NAC) has requested to delay the completion of its purchase of Heineken-APB China's stake in joint venture Jiangsu DaFuHao Breweries in China....
Heineken has created a national account team in the US, dedicated to the country's on-trade....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Belarus has emerged as an unlikely battleground for global brewers in early 2009, after Carlsberg has followed SABMiller in expressing its interest in the country's beer market....
Scottish & Newcastle UK (S&N UK) is taking over the marketing and distribution of Zywiec beer in the UK....
Heineken-owned brewer Beamish & Crawford is to lose the brewing and distribution licence for Miller Genuine Draft in Ireland, brand owner SABMiller has said....
Diageo has split its Continental Europe division into two units....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research