NETHERLANDS: Heineken to promote new Bond film
Heineken has signed a deal to run a worldwide promotion campaign for the new James Bond film.
The campaign, to be unveiled in October, will be Heineken's fifth successive partnership with the Bond franchise, which continues with the global launch of new film Quantum of Solace in November.
Stefan Orlowski, the Dutch brewer's group commerce director, said: "Our long association with James Bond has helped enhance the profile of the Heineken brand across the world."
He added that Bond's association with style would help Heineken to "extend the brand's leadership position within the international premium beer segment".
Heineken's campaign will feature Olga Kurylenko, who plays leading lady Camille opposite Daniel Craig in his second outing as James Bond. Promotion will include TV, print, radio, interactive and digital activities.
Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
Asia Pacific Breweries has posted a healthy start to its financial year, despite ongoing struggles in China....
Nantong Fuhao Alcohol Industry (NAC) has requested to delay the completion of its purchase of Heineken-APB China's stake in joint venture Jiangsu DaFuHao Breweries in China....
Heineken has created a national account team in the US, dedicated to the country's on-trade....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Belarus has emerged as an unlikely battleground for global brewers in early 2009, after Carlsberg has followed SABMiller in expressing its interest in the country's beer market....
Scottish & Newcastle UK (S&N UK) is taking over the marketing and distribution of Zywiec beer in the UK....
Heineken-owned brewer Beamish & Crawford is to lose the brewing and distribution licence for Miller Genuine Draft in Ireland, brand owner SABMiller has said....
Diageo has split its Continental Europe division into two units....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research