DENMARK: Heineken to launch in Carlsberg's back yard
The Heineken beer brand is set to do battle with its rival Carlsberg on the Danish beer's home ground after Danish Brewery Group said on Tuesday it would sell the Dutch beer in Denmark. Danish Brewery Group is the country's second largest brewer behind Carlsberg and it has signed an agreement to distribute and market Heineken's beers and soft drinks in the autumn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director