FRANCE: Heineken to invest EUR10m in French brewery
The French unit of Heineken is set to invest EUR10m (US$13.8m) in one of its breweries in France.
The facility, located in Schiltigheim in the north-east of the country, will benefit from the spend over the next three years. The investment programme will comprise rinsing equipment, production automation, cooling process optimisation and the launch of new packaging lines, Heineken France told just-drinks earlier this week.
In 2010, the plant benefited from a EUR16m makeover focusing on modernising its production facilities.
The Schiltigheim brewery employs almost 200 staff and produces four brands - Heineken, Pelforth, Desperados and Affligem. It also houses departments specialising in innovation engineering, quality and technology.
The new investment coincides with the re-launch of Heineken's Fischer brand in France, with Schiltigheim the only one of the group's three French breweries to produce it.
Separately, Heineken is investing EUR2.4m at its plant in Marseille with the installation of three brewing tanks.
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken USA Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a com...
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review