FRANCE: Heineken to invest EUR10m in French brewery
The French unit of Heineken is set to invest EUR10m (US$13.8m) in one of its breweries in France.
The facility, located in Schiltigheim in the north-east of the country, will benefit from the spend over the next three years. The investment programme will comprise rinsing equipment, production automation, cooling process optimisation and the launch of new packaging lines, Heineken France told just-drinks earlier this week.
In 2010, the plant benefited from a EUR16m makeover focusing on modernising its production facilities.
The Schiltigheim brewery employs almost 200 staff and produces four brands - Heineken, Pelforth, Desperados and Affligem. It also houses departments specialising in innovation engineering, quality and technology.
The new investment coincides with the re-launch of Heineken's Fischer brand in France, with Schiltigheim the only one of the group's three French breweries to produce it.
Separately, Heineken is investing EUR2.4m at its plant in Marseille with the installation of three brewing tanks.
This week, just-drinks welcomes Fiona Curtin, the senior innovation manager at Heineken's division in Ireland and a just-drinks subscriber....
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
Heineken México is the second largest beer company in Mexico. The largest traditional beer company in Mexico, as it positions itself, previously named Cervecería Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma, has now, with it...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research