UK: Heineken to introduce Bulmers campaign
The UK arm of Heineken is to launch a television advertising campaign in the country for its Bulmers cider brand.
The advert, ‘Summer HQ’, will be shown on 2 August, the firm said late last week, with the strapline ‘Releasing the British Summer since 1887’. In addition to the main ad, a series of 15-second films will be aired, showing interviews with Bulmers workers.
Support activity will include outdoor advertising and a series of limited edition product variants, one of which was unveiled earlier this year with the launch of Bulmers Summer Blend.
To view the ad, click here.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
One of the first signs of madness, I was always told, is talking to yourself. If that's the case, then Larry Nelson may have finally lost it. Before we cart him off, though, let's listen in on his and...
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends