UK: Heineken targets Stella Artois in taste tests
Heineken is taking on rival Stella Artois head-to-head in 2005 with a campaign inviting drinkers to taste the difference between the two lagers. The Heineken 'We Believe in Better' bus will be touring the country from this month with a Heineken/Stella taste test. Print adverts will run in men's lifestyle publications from May with the tagline "Stella's free ride is over."
A taste-testing team on the Heineken bus will invite consumers aged over 18 to taste unbranded samples of Heineken and Stella Artois and to state which one they prefer.
Heineken expects to sample over 50,000 drinkers, with the results being used in a promotional campaign later this summer.
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends