SLOVAKIA: Heineken Slovensko reports sales of $71.6 million
Heineken Slovensko, the Slovakian subsidiary of the Dutch-based brewing conglomerate, reported turnover for 2001 of SLKr3.5 billion ($71.6 million/EUR82.6 million). The company operates four breweries which produced some 2.1 hls of beer in 2001, giving it a 42% share of the Slovakian beer market. The company invested SLKr757 million ($15.5 million/EUR17.9 million) in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch