SLOVAKIA: Heineken Slovensko reports sales of $71.6 million
Heineken Slovensko, the Slovakian subsidiary of the Dutch-based brewing conglomerate, reported turnover for 2001 of SLKr3.5 billion ($71.6 million/EUR82.6 million). The company operates four breweries which produced some 2.1 hls of beer in 2001, giving it a 42% share of the Slovakian beer market. The company invested SLKr757 million ($15.5 million/EUR17.9 million) in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"