SLOVAKIA: Heineken Slovensko reports sales of $71.6 million
Heineken Slovensko, the Slovakian subsidiary of the Dutch-based brewing conglomerate, reported turnover for 2001 of SLKr3.5 billion ($71.6 million/EUR82.6 million). The company operates four breweries which produced some 2.1 hls of beer in 2001, giving it a 42% share of the Slovakian beer market. The company invested SLKr757 million ($15.5 million/EUR17.9 million) in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO