Heineken signs new Foster's deal with Channel 4 comedy
Foster's first sponsored Channel 4 in 2011
Heineken has announced a “multi-million pound” deal for Fosters to sponsor comedy programmes on UK broadcaster Channel 4.
The one-year partnership, which starts today, includes sponsorship idents around Channel 4's comedy output and bespoke Foster's ad breaks. Ads and idents will also run on Channel 4's on-demand platform, 4oD.
The deal marks a return for Foster's to Channel 4's comedy output after a year's absence. The lager brand, which Heineken inherited the European rights to when it acquired Scottish & Newcastle in 2008, sponsored comedy on Channel 4 for three years, from 2011 and to 2013.
Ifeoma Dozie, brand unit director for Foster’s, said the new link-up attempts to put “the audience at the heart of the content” to help build and develop “the Foster’s story”.
The World Economic Forum's Global Risks Report 2016 rates the failure of climate change mitigation and adaptation as the risk that could have the greatest impact on business over the next ten years, w...
Since Anheuser-Busch InBev's takeover plans for SABMiller were confirmed, the world has scrutinised the deal, the fall-outs, the brands and which bits would be kept or sold. ...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends