NETHERLANDS: Heineken set to replace HR chief
Michael O'Hare is returning to the US
Heineken's head HR officer is leaving after four years with the company citing family reasons.
Michael O'Hare will move back to the US to take up a job with a “multinational” before the end of the year, the Dutch brewer said today (11 June). The process to choose a replacement is underway, Heineken said.
"This has been a difficult decision for Michael,” Heineken chairman & CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer said. “However, personal considerations have led Michael and the family to conclude it is right for them to return to the US.”
O'Hare has previously worked for PepsiCo and Lehman Brothers.
In March, Heineken promoted the head of its Brazil unit to a newly-created role as chief strategy officer.
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Beer in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). Th...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research