NETHERLANDS: Heineken set to replace HR chief
Michael O'Hare is returning to the US
Heineken's head HR officer is leaving after four years with the company citing family reasons.
Michael O'Hare will move back to the US to take up a job with a “multinational” before the end of the year, the Dutch brewer said today (11 June). The process to choose a replacement is underway, Heineken said.
"This has been a difficult decision for Michael,” Heineken chairman & CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer said. “However, personal considerations have led Michael and the family to conclude it is right for them to return to the US.”
O'Hare has previously worked for PepsiCo and Lehman Brothers.
In March, Heineken promoted the head of its Brazil unit to a newly-created role as chief strategy officer.
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018