RUSSIA: Heineken seal Bravo deal
The Dutch brewer Heineken has finalized its acquisition of Bravo International, the Russian beer maker. It was announced this week. Heineken will take 100% of the company's shares. When the deal was announced ealier this year, Heineken said it was to buy Bravo for US$400m. However, the final value of the deal will depend on whether Bravo meets obligations on production and prices over the coming 12 months, Heineken said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil