US: Heineken reveals US$10m spend on Spring promotion
Heineken's latest US promotion launches in March
Heineken's US unit has revealed details of a new US$10m promotion for its flagship lager brand.
The 'Take the Stage' initiative will see the launch of a nation-wide sweepstake this Spring, with the winner being invited to a Heineken-sponsored event. This will be either the set of the next James Bond film, DJ-ing at the Heineken House at a music festival, or centre court at the US Open, the brewer said yesterday (23 January).
The campaign, part of the company's wider 'Legends' initiative, will be promoted through TV and digial ads, off-trade and on-trade merchandising and POS.
“The March-April period includes a range of beer consumption occasions and therefore, marks a critical selling period for our retail partners," said Belen Pamukoff, Heineken's US brand director.
Earlier this month the Dutch group launched a new global responsible drinking campaign.
Heineken's new EUR110m (US$129m) brewery in Ethiopia is up to full capacity six months after it was completed....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Brown-Forman launches brand nutrition website
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers