NETHERLANDS: Heineken renews EUR2bn credit arrangement
The revolving credit facility will generate EUR2bn for Heineken
Heineken has secured access to EUR2bn (US$2.96bn) after it closed a new revolving credit facility.
The brewer confirmed earlier today (5 May) that the facility, which replaces an existing EUR2bn arrangement that was set to mature next April, can be used “for general corporate purposes (including acquisitions)”.
The self-arranged credit line has a tenor of five years with two one-year extension options, Heineken said.
The 17 bookrunners and mandated lead arrangers of this club deal are ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Barclays Corporate, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A., Banco Santander, S.A., BNP Paribas, CM-CIC, Citi, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank AG, HSBC Bank plc, ING Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, J.P. Morgan Limited, Rabobank International, Raiffeisen Bank International AG and Société Générale.
“The facility was well-received and oversubscribed, underlining Heineken's strong standing in the bank market and its high-quality credit profile,” the brewer added.
To read the official statement, click here.
Heineken can largely thank Africa for the surprise rise in sales in the third quarter of its fiscal year, with the much-vaunted FEMSA Cerveza business in Mexico a late developer....
Heineken has said that it is on track to meeting full-year profits guidance, despite seeing net sales come under pressure from currency in its fiscal third quarter....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages