US: Heineken releases black light bottle
Check out the other image for the new bottle
The US arm of Heineken has launched an aluminium bottle specifically for the country's on-trade.
The bottle, called 'STR', by Heineken USA, has been designed to react to the black light commonly found in bars and clubs. The packaging, which is pictured right, illuminates to show a pattern of stars and trails when lit by neon.
The STR bottle launched this week with events at 'Heineken Inspire' in Los Angeles and the Heineken 'US Open Player Party' in New York City.
It will now be rolled out nation-wide for a limited, albeit unspecified, period.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group