NETHERLANDS: Heineken proposes director switch at holding firm
A directorial switch is set for Heineken Holding
Heineken has lined up a change to the board of directors at Heineken Holding.
The brewer has this morning (7 March) confirmed that Charlotte Kwist will be proposed to succeed her uncle, Mr. D. P. Hoyer, who is set to retire at the age of 71. The change will be proposed at Heineken's shareholders' AGM on 21 April.
Kwist, 43, is a director of both Greenfee, the company in which the Hoyer family has placed its interest in L'Arche Green, and of L'Arche Green itself, the company in which the Heineken and Hoyer families have combined their shareholdings in Heineken Holding. L'Arche Green currently holds a 50.72% interest in Heineken Holding.
Having worked for Procter & Gamble for ten years, Kwist has been “advising international brand producers and retailers as a consultant in brand management, marketing and communication” for the past eight years, Heineken said.
Hoyer has been a member of the Heineken's board since 1972.
A ruling on Kronenbourg 1664 by the UK's advertising watchdog has the potential to set a precedent for marketeers of home-brewed 'foreign' beers....
Diageo has kissed and made up with analysts after producing a solid set of full-year results and some pretty bullish guidance on years to come. Here, just-drinks takes you through the market reaction....
Duvel Moortgat has reported strong increases in net sales and profits for the first half of 2011, boosted by the acquisition of De Koninck Brewery and consumer thirst for small-scale beer brands. ...
An advert for Kronenbourg 1664 issue by Heineken in the UK has been labelled misleading by the country's advertising watchdog....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018