US: Heineken promotes marketing VP to lead core brand
Colin Westcott-Pitt will take over marketing on brand Heineken
Heineken USA has appointed a new marketing vice-president for its flagship beer.
Colin Westcott-Pitt will lead marketing for brand Heineken in the US, the company announced on Friday (27 July). For the past two years, he has served as VP of marketing for Dos Equis, Amstel Light and Newcastle Brown Ale.
The appointment is effective immediately, Heineken said. It is not immediately clear who Westcott-Pitt is replacing.
Westcott-Pitt graduated from the UK's University of East London in 1992. He spent eight years at the Whitbread Beer Company before joining InBev USA and later Pernod Ricard, where he was global brand director for three years.
Westcott-Pitt helped lead the recent “No Bollocks” advertising campaign for Heineken's Newcastle Brown Ale brand.
In this, the third part of Euromonitor International's preview of the year ahead, senior alcoholic drinks analysts Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis turn their attention to the global spirits c...
He's back, Back, BACK. After an absence of almost two years, we're delighted to welcome Larry Nelson, the publisher of Brewers' Guardian, back into the just-drinks fold. and, to kick things off again,...
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets