US: Heineken promotes marketing VP to lead core brand
Colin Westcott-Pitt will take over marketing on brand Heineken
Heineken USA has appointed a new marketing vice-president for its flagship beer.
Colin Westcott-Pitt will lead marketing for brand Heineken in the US, the company announced on Friday (27 July). For the past two years, he has served as VP of marketing for Dos Equis, Amstel Light and Newcastle Brown Ale.
The appointment is effective immediately, Heineken said. It is not immediately clear who Westcott-Pitt is replacing.
Westcott-Pitt graduated from the UK's University of East London in 1992. He spent eight years at the Whitbread Beer Company before joining InBev USA and later Pernod Ricard, where he was global brand director for three years.
Westcott-Pitt helped lead the recent “No Bollocks” advertising campaign for Heineken's Newcastle Brown Ale brand.
In this, the third part of Euromonitor International's preview of the year ahead, senior alcoholic drinks analysts Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis turn their attention to the global spirits c...
He's back, Back, BACK. After an absence of almost two years, we're delighted to welcome Larry Nelson, the publisher of Brewers' Guardian, back into the just-drinks fold. and, to kick things off again,...
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets