US: Heineken promotes marketing VP to lead core brand
Colin Westcott-Pitt will take over marketing on brand Heineken
Heineken USA has appointed a new marketing vice-president for its flagship beer.
Colin Westcott-Pitt will lead marketing for brand Heineken in the US, the company announced on Friday (27 July). For the past two years, he has served as VP of marketing for Dos Equis, Amstel Light and Newcastle Brown Ale.
The appointment is effective immediately, Heineken said. It is not immediately clear who Westcott-Pitt is replacing.
Westcott-Pitt graduated from the UK's University of East London in 1992. He spent eight years at the Whitbread Beer Company before joining InBev USA and later Pernod Ricard, where he was global brand director for three years.
Westcott-Pitt helped lead the recent “No Bollocks” advertising campaign for Heineken's Newcastle Brown Ale brand.
In this, the third part of Euromonitor International's preview of the year ahead, senior alcoholic drinks analysts Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis turn their attention to the global spirits c...
He's back, Back, BACK. After an absence of almost two years, we're delighted to welcome Larry Nelson, the publisher of Brewers' Guardian, back into the just-drinks fold. and, to kick things off again,...
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review