US: Heineken parts ways with ad agency
Heineken USA and Heineken International, subsidiaries of the Dutch brewing giant, confirmed today that they have ended their US and corporate relationship with Lowe Worldwide, their advertising agency for the past four years. In a statement, Heineken confirmed it had not entered into any agreement with any other agency at this time but said it was reviewing a number of options. It expects to make a decision within the next 30 days. Once an agreement is reached, a formal announcement will be made, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head