NETHERLANDS: Heineken must "make further acquisitions"
Heineken must make further acquisitions to drive earnings, analysts have said following Heineken's announcement of profits up 19.6% from Euro249m (US$225m) to Euro298m today. Turnover was up 14% driven mostly by the consolidation of earnings from Nigerian Breweries. But organic growth accounted for only a 1% increase, the remainder derived from improved sales mix and higher selling prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"