NETHERLANDS: Heineken looking to expand operations
Heineken NV could be expanding further into Serbia, with the acquisition of one of four local breweries. According to AFX News, Heineken spokesman, Albert Holtzappel said the company had held talks with four Serbian breweries but they didn't yield any concrete results. Holtzappel told AFX News: "We operate in 55 countries. In countries where we do not have a brewery, we review the possibilities from time to time. Sometimes that happens during a trade mission.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk