US: Heineken launches TV ad for new bottle design
Heineken is giving a big push to the newly-designed bottle for its flagship lager
Heineken is promoting a newly-designed bottled for its flagship beer through a TV ad campaign in the US.
The 'Deja Vu' spot, which went live on the company's YouTube and Facebook pages today (8 March) and can be viewed below, features the 'Star Bottle' design. Heineken began rolling out the new bottles in the US this month.
The packaging re-design is the first for the brand in 66 years.
The ad will appear on TV in the US from Monday (11 March).
The TV campaign is part of wider initiative for the brand called "Arrive Big". The wider campaign will feature "out-of-home and retail elements", Heineken said, with further details to be released this month.
Total spend on the campaign was not disclosed.
UK deliveries of Heineken and Britvic brands could be affected by a 24-hour strike by workers at logistics firm Kuehne + Nagel, according to trade union Unite....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends