US: Heineken launches TV ad for new bottle design
Heineken is giving a big push to the newly-designed bottle for its flagship lager
Heineken is promoting a newly-designed bottled for its flagship beer through a TV ad campaign in the US.
The 'Deja Vu' spot, which went live on the company's YouTube and Facebook pages today (8 March) and can be viewed below, features the 'Star Bottle' design. Heineken began rolling out the new bottles in the US this month.
The packaging re-design is the first for the brand in 66 years.
The ad will appear on TV in the US from Monday (11 March).
The TV campaign is part of wider initiative for the brand called "Arrive Big". The wider campaign will feature "out-of-home and retail elements", Heineken said, with further details to be released this month.
Total spend on the campaign was not disclosed.
UK deliveries of Heineken and Britvic brands could be affected by a 24-hour strike by workers at logistics firm Kuehne + Nagel, according to trade union Unite....
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- The global beer category - The facts
- Heineken Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research