US: Heineken launches TV ad for new bottle design
Heineken is giving a big push to the newly-designed bottle for its flagship lager
Heineken is promoting a newly-designed bottled for its flagship beer through a TV ad campaign in the US.
The 'Deja Vu' spot, which went live on the company's YouTube and Facebook pages today (8 March) and can be viewed below, features the 'Star Bottle' design. Heineken began rolling out the new bottles in the US this month.
The packaging re-design is the first for the brand in 66 years.
The ad will appear on TV in the US from Monday (11 March).
The TV campaign is part of wider initiative for the brand called "Arrive Big". The wider campaign will feature "out-of-home and retail elements", Heineken said, with further details to be released this month.
Total spend on the campaign was not disclosed.
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
UK deliveries of Heineken and Britvic brands could be affected by a 24-hour strike by workers at logistics firm Kuehne + Nagel, according to trade union Unite....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future