US: Heineken launches TV ad for new bottle design
Heineken is giving a big push to the newly-designed bottle for its flagship lager
Heineken is promoting a newly-designed bottled for its flagship beer through a TV ad campaign in the US.
The 'Deja Vu' spot, which went live on the company's YouTube and Facebook pages today (8 March) and can be viewed below, features the 'Star Bottle' design. Heineken began rolling out the new bottles in the US this month.
The packaging re-design is the first for the brand in 66 years.
The ad will appear on TV in the US from Monday (11 March).
The TV campaign is part of wider initiative for the brand called "Arrive Big". The wider campaign will feature "out-of-home and retail elements", Heineken said, with further details to be released this month.
Total spend on the campaign was not disclosed.
UK deliveries of Heineken and Britvic brands could be affected by a 24-hour strike by workers at logistics firm Kuehne + Nagel, according to trade union Unite....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts