UK: Heineken launches sixth ad in Foster's 'Good Call' push
The company, which inherited Foster's from Scottish & Newcastle almost four years ago, said yesterday (30 January) that the brand's 'Good Call' campaign will be augmented by 'Hair Dryer', which sees the return of the Antipodean ‘Agony Uncles’, Brad & Dan. The 40-second ad breaks in the UK tomorrow.
The 'Good Call' campaign appears on digital and social media, outdoor, sponsorship of the Edinburgh Comedy Awards, plus Channel 4 Original Comedy programming.
The latest ad, the sixth in the programme, can be viewed below.
Using Pete Brown's analogy - more of which follows - the craft brewers of this world are the Gorky's Zygotic Mynci to Anheuser-Busch InBev's U2, or the Ramona Falls to Carlsberg's Coldplay. Confused? ...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research