GLOBAL: Heineken launches responsible drinking ad
Heineken builds responsible drinking ad into Open Your World campaign
Heineken has launched the latest in a series of advert campaigns designed to promote responsible drinking.
Heineken said today (12 December) that the tagline for its new campaign is: "Sunrise belongs to moderate drinkers." The campaign, which will have a "strong emphasis" on social media, as well as using YouTube and television, will be centred around consumption of Heineken's namesake lager brand.
The brewer said that the advertising around responsible drinking ties in with its 'Open Your World' global advertising campaign. In the full length ad, which runs for 85 seconds, the male 'hero' character from Heineken's other recent adverts is shown in a club opting for bottled water instead of beer. He is then depicted having a good time, while other drinkers fall by the wayside.
To view the ad, see below.
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. Part two sees Ben ...
This month, Pete Brown, fervent Twitterer, looks at the social media site and considers how the brewing world is talking to its consumers. If they're talking at all....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has squeezed Heineken out of the Dominican Republic via its deal to gain control of the country's largest brewer, Ceverceria Nacional Dominicana (CND)....
Kirin Holdings has made an informal approach to Brazil's third largest brewer Petropolis with a view to acquiring it, according to local reports. ...
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Molson Coors targets cost-savings - FY16 results
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends