GLOBAL: Heineken launches James Bond teaser
Heineken will launch its multiplatform ad on Thursday
Heineken has launched a teaser trailer for its upcoming multiplatform tie-up with new James Bond movie Skyfall.
The clip, which can be viewed below, was unveiled ahead of Thursday's (20 September) global launch of a 60-second TV spot. It will be backed by an interactive online short that follows on from where the TV ad ends and invites consumers to help new Bond girl Bérénice Marlohe on a 007 mission.
The push is part of Heineken's EUR60m (US$78.7m) marketing campaign around Skyfall, the 23rd Bond film, due for release in November.
“This powerful combination of ATL, digital, PR and experiential will ensure that Heineken and Bond are able to reach out to more consumers than ever before and propel the campaign to new heights,” Heineken said.
Heineken said full details of the ad will be revealed nearer its launch.
Heineken was one of the principal sponsors of the London Olympics, spending an estimated US$15m for exclusive pouring rights.
This second part of the management briefing for March looks at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for drinks companies in the area of logistics for drinks companies in Russia....
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
Heineken last week announced plans to build a 1.5m-litre capacity brewery in Ethiopia, which, with the second-largest population in Africa, is a major focus for international brewers....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets