Heineken launches global Formula One campaigns - video
Heineken has kicked off its Formula 1 activity with two global campaigns, as it marks its first Grand Prix as official F1 event title partner - yesterday's Formula 1 Gran Premio Heineken d'Italia 2016.
The brewer confirmed its partnership with F1 in June. From the start of the 2017 season, Heineken will be the event title partner for three races.
The two campaigns are titled 'When You Drive, Never Drink' (featured below) and 'More than a Race'. The first continues Heineken's responsible drinking initiatives, which gained momentum in January with a dedicated advert. The latest television advert features F1 star Sir Jackie Stewart. The creative ran at the Italian Grand Prix yesterday, and as an outdoor media campaign in Milan.
Meanwhile, More than a Race features F1 driver and TV commentator David Coulthard. It centres around the 72-hour spectacle of an F1 race weekend. The commercial will air in mid-September.
"Our new campaigns deliver in two key areas; a new and innovative take on our responsible consumption platform, and a brand campaign aimed at driving commercial opportunities," said Gianluca Di Tondo, senior director global Heineken brand. "For each of these, we are only just beginning. Both will be expanded through digital activations, live fan experiences, PR initiatives and packaging/point of sale activations."
Financial details of Heineken's sponsorship package were not disclosed, although reports in June suggested the deal was worth US$150m over five years.
Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....read more
Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
Heineken Group is a global alcoholic drinks player present in more than 70 countries around the world....
Heineken Slovensko, part of the Heineken NV group, was one of the largest producers of beer and cider in Slovakia in 2015....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends