GLOBAL: Heineken launches global campaign to 'Open Your World'
Click below to view Heineken's new advert
Heineken has lined up the global launch of online advert 'The Entrance' for its namesake beer brand.
The brewer, which started running the ad on Youtube and on its Facebook page late last year, said today (18 January) that the campaign will appear on television and cinema screens from the first quarter of this year. Through the campaign, Heineken will introduce its new tagline 'Open Your World' across all marketing executions.
The campaign includes 90-, 60-, 45- and 30-second-long commercials and 11 short films, viewed on YouTube and Heineken's Facebook pages, which reveal the back-stories of the characters. The ad was created by Wieden+Kennedy.
The group performing at the end of the ad are Danish alternative pop band The Asteroids Galaxy Tour.
SABMiller's entry into Belgium's speciality beer market makes sense and more niche deals are likely across Europe's craft beer sector....
The US arm of Heineken is preparing the next advert in its 'Be a Man of the World' campaign for Heineken Light....
Castel Group's African beer business, Brasseries & Glacieres Internationales, has reportedly formed a joint-venture with Raya Brewery in Ethiopia....
Heineken UK has said that Foster's will again sponsor the Edinburgh Comedy Awards this year....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban