NETHERLANDS: Heineken launches Champions League campaign
Heineken kicks off UEFA Champions League campaign
Heineken has kicked off its new campaign for the 2011/12 UEFA Champions League football tournament.
The campaign, entitled 'Legendary Football', launches today (13 September), to coincide with the first matches in the Champions League group stages. Heineken is a headline sponsor of the Champions League, which pulls in an estimated 150m viewers per week across Europe.
'Legendary Football' centres on two short films that feature five high-profile, veteran players: Gianluigi Buffon, Rene Adler, Patrick Vieira, Clarence Seedorf and Ruud Van Nistelrooy. The films, available on Youtube and entitled 'Opera' and 'Pantheon', have been edited into two 30-second television adverts to be shown around the matches.
In May, Heineken extended its sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League for a further three years, to the end of the 2014/15 season.
To view clips from the Legendary Football campaign, see below.
In the first part of this five-part briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the use of water in the brewing process, and brewers' attempts to reduce the amount wasted, as part of their sustainability efforts....
Part two of this month's briefing sees Ben Cooper consider the role water plays when it comes to the raw materials for brewers....
In the penultimate part of this month's briefing, Ben Cooper turns his attention to energy use and carbon emissions from the multinational brewers....
The fifth and final part of February's management briefing focuses on the role packaging plays in the brewers' battles to operate more sustainably....
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Heineken's CFO, Rene Hooft Graafland, on the brewer's FY results, which were released this morning....
Brown-Forman has recruited Jason Cross as its sales promotion group manager in the US for its channel and customer marketing division....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends