UK: Heineken kicks off six-month London ad campaign
The campaign starts in London on Monday
Heineken is launching the first stage of a six-month advertising campaign in London next week to promote its flagship lager.
The 'Open Your City' initiative starts on Monday (14 July) with a weekly, double-page spread in free London newspaper Metro. The campaign, which encourages Londoners to explore the city, will also be promoted on Metro's website, through a 'London Unlocked' hub.
The wider campaign will feature TV, national outdoor and press advertising, sponsorship, digital and traditional PR, as well as a limited-edition bottle, the Dutch brewer said.
The firm is also teaming up with cinema chain Everyman and street food firm 'Street Feast' at Battersea Power Station for a seven-week outdoor cinema and street food event until 31 August.
Jacco van der Linden, marketing director for the Heineken brand, said, “Our ambition with our ‘Open Your City’ campaign is to unlock London for our ‘Men of the World’ through premium experiences."
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
The company aims at boosting beer sales in France via a threefold strategy: Promote beer as a drink to accompany meals and other moments of conviviality, organise nationwide events to educate consumer...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research