GLOBAL: Heineken kicks off Champions League Final ad push
Heineken has launched a global ad campaign to support its UEFA Champions League sponsorship, now in its seventh year.
The new ad features a fan overcoming obstacles to get to the tournament final, due to be played in London on 25 May. Heineken has also launched an app that will give one US consumer a viewing party for the final in his home town, the Dutch brewer said this week.
The ad launched around the world on Tuesday (2 April).
Heineken renewed its Champions League sponsorship deal for a further three years in 2011. That deal runs until 2015.
Earlier this week, analysts at UBS released their latest 'Beeronomics' research note, looking at the global beer landscape. Here, courtesy of UBS, is a breakdown of the top 25 beer markets around the ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015