US: Heineken invites US consumers to 'Plug into Summer'
It's all about the music for Heineken in the US this summer
Heineken has lined up a music-related promotion for its Heineken and Heineken Light beer brands in the US.
The 'Plug into Summer' programme, announced by the Dutch brewer's US arm yesterday (27 April), will run across the country from Memorial Day (31 May) to Labor Day (6 September).
The campaign combines promotional packaging, shot code technology, and in-store programming with brand experiences in major cities, merchandise tie-ins with partners such as Fender Guitars, and PR, digital and media activation.
Retail displays will feature light, sound and themed display enhancers, including branded guitars, iPod docking speaker with amp and lighted music towers.
Promotional packaging will also highlight music rewards on offer ‘under the cap’. Rewards, claimed by scanning or texting in the code found under the cap, range from downloads of music tracks from Universal Music Group and limited edition merchandise from Fender Guitars to access to music events.
Early this year, Heineken posted a rise in underlying organic profits for 2009.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends