ROMANIA: Heineken in line for Romanian acquisition
Heineken, the Dutch beer giant, is in line to buy Romania's Timisoara-based beer producer Timisoreana, the Romanian press reported today. Also in the running is the Austrian concern Brau Beteiligungs AG (BBAG) in a deal that is estimated to reach between $15m and $20m. BBAG already operates in the Romanian market and could become the market leader in the local brands if it clinched the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp