SINGAPORE: Heineken highlights Asian talent in Tiger marketing campaign - video
Heineken is hoping to turn the attention of Asia's beer consumers nearer to home in a marketing push for its Tiger beer brand.
The company, which took sole control of the Singaporean beer when it bought out Fraser & Neave from the Asia Pacific Breweries JV in late-2012, said earlier this week that 'Tiger Uncage' will focus on “young Asian personalities”. The campaign will run in 25 countries across the Asia Pacific region and features film, print and digital presence.
It will be supported by refreshed logos, visuals and packaging for the brand.
“With this campaign, Tiger is running counter to traditional beer advertising themes and wants to speak to young adults in a personal way,” Heineken said.
Cyril Charzat, senior regional marketing & sales director at Heineken Asia Pacific, added: “With ‘Tiger Uncage’ we aim to make everyone take notice of the incredible talent, creativity and passion that is now coming out of Asia.”
The campaign was produced in association with Droga5 advertising agency.
Further detail on the campaign can be found here.
Beer Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
Synopsis Canadean’s, "Beer Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide" provides a snapshot of the Beer consumption in Asia. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast consumption dat...read more
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Heineken's "solid progress" during the first quarter - to quote the words of CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer - could be checked temporarily over the next three months....
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
Heineken México is the second largest beer company in Mexico. The largest traditional beer company in Mexico, as it positions itself, previously named Cervecería Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma, has now, with it...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report