NETHERLANDS: Heineken fills vacant HR leader post
Heineken's previous HR chief left in June
Heineken has appointed a new human resources chief, eight months after the previous head left the company.
Chris Van Steenbergen, a former Cadbury executive, will take over the post on 1 May, Heineken said today (20 February). Van Steenbergen replaces Michael O'Hare, who left the company in June citing family reasons.
A Heineken spokesperson told just-drinks that the company took eight months to fill the post because of O'Hare's unplanned departure, while the brewer also wanted to find the right replacement.
Van Steenbergen currently works for Dutch chemical group Royal DSM as executive VP of corporate HR. He was with Cadbury from 2002 to 2010, where he served as Europe president & chief HR officer.
Heineken CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer said: “I am delighted that Chris will join our business. His operational experience combined with his understanding of developing people, teams and leaders will enable us to strengthen further our performance driven culture throughout the company.”
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken USA Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a com...
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review