US: Heineken extends Winter IPA rollout
Heineken wants to tap into the festive market
Heineken has extended the launch of its Newcastle Winter IPA ahead of the holiday season.
The 5.2% abv pale ale was previously available in a number of states but will now be sold in on- and off-trade nationwide, Heineken USA said on Tuesday (13 November). The beer, which comes in 12oz bottles and on draught, is on sale from this month to January, the company said.
Newcastle Winter IPA, made with Super Styrian and Styrian Goldings hops, is priced the same as Newcastle Brown Ale.
The many facets of rum reflect a versatility that looks set to keep an already growing category moving in the right direction, according to a new report from just-drinks and The IWSR....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends