DENMARK: Heineken extends Danish distribution agreement
The Danish brewery group Bryggerigruppen is extending its distribution deal with the Dutch brewing giant Heineken to include selling Heineken beer in kegs and bottles in Denmark in addition to an existing agreement covering cans. Heineken announced that its beer brand was set to do battle with its rival Carlsberg on the Danish beer's home ground after in August last year, following the initial distribution agreement with Bryggerigruppen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence