US: Heineken exec switches to Pabst Brewing Co
Steffanci leaves Heineken tomorrow, before starting with Pabst Brewing Co later this month
The senior VP of sales at Heineken's US division is leaving the brewer to take a senior role at Pabst Brewing Company in the country.
Heineken USA confirmed yesterday (2 March) that Chris Steffanci, who joined the division in 2005, will leave to become COO at Pabst. Steffanci's last day will be tomorrow, before starting with the Illinois-based brewer on 14 March.
Having started with Heineken USA in 2005 as VP for the central region, Steffanci became VP of the north-east region in 2006, before moving to his current post in October 2007.
Heineken said that it will appoint a successor “as soon as possible”.
Last year, Pabst was acquired by private investment fund Metropoulos & Co for an undisclosed fee. Founded in 1848, the company no longer has any brewing facilities with all of its beers, including Pabst Blue Ribbon and Lone Star, being produced under licence by MillerCoors.
A ruling on Kronenbourg 1664 by the UK's advertising watchdog has the potential to set a precedent for marketeers of home-brewed 'foreign' beers....
Diageo has kissed and made up with analysts after producing a solid set of full-year results and some pretty bullish guidance on years to come. Here, just-drinks takes you through the market reaction....
Duvel Moortgat has reported strong increases in net sales and profits for the first half of 2011, boosted by the acquisition of De Koninck Brewery and consumer thirst for small-scale beer brands. ...
An advert for Kronenbourg 1664 issue by Heineken in the UK has been labelled misleading by the country's advertising watchdog....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets