NETHERLANDS: Heineken-controlling families to up stake in holding company
The families controlling Heineken are looking to boost their stake
The two families that control Heineken have revealed plans to up their stake in the brewer.
The Heineken and Heyer families, through their investment vehicle L'Arche Green, said yesterday (26 August) that they plan to buy “up to a maximum” of EUR100m (US$133.3m) more shares in Heineken Holding, the unit which owns half of Heineken. L'Arche Green currently has a 51.083% stake in Heineken Holding.
The families have instructed a bank to buy the shares on the open market between 9 September and 9 July 2014.
L'Arche Green made similar moves in 2010 and 2011, acquiring a total of an extra EUR100m-worth of shares in Heineken Holding.
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets