NETHERLANDS: Heineken Continues Cooperation With Whitbread
Heineken N.V., the leading international brewer, today announced that within the framework of the sale of the brewing division of Whitbread, Heineken's license partner in the UK, it has been agreed that Whitbread will comply with the current license agreement with Heineken. To this end Whitbread will retain the production, marketing and sales people and the necessary production capacity. Whitbread, Interbrew and Heineken have discussed the sale in advance of today's announcement and will continue to cooperate in the best interests of the customers and brands. Heineken will continue to review its different options in the UK market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites