NETHERLANDS: Heineken Continues Cooperation With Whitbread
Heineken N.V., the leading international brewer, today announced that within the framework of the sale of the brewing division of Whitbread, Heineken's license partner in the UK, it has been agreed that Whitbread will comply with the current license agreement with Heineken. To this end Whitbread will retain the production, marketing and sales people and the necessary production capacity. Whitbread, Interbrew and Heineken have discussed the sale in advance of today's announcement and will continue to cooperate in the best interests of the customers and brands. Heineken will continue to review its different options in the UK market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea