NETHERLANDS: Heineken Continues Cooperation With Whitbread
Heineken N.V., the leading international brewer, today announced that within the framework of the sale of the brewing division of Whitbread, Heineken's license partner in the UK, it has been agreed that Whitbread will comply with the current license agreement with Heineken. To this end Whitbread will retain the production, marketing and sales people and the necessary production capacity. Whitbread, Interbrew and Heineken have discussed the sale in advance of today's announcement and will continue to cooperate in the best interests of the customers and brands. Heineken will continue to review its different options in the UK market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1