US: Heineken closes US advertising review
Dutch brewing giant Heineken has chosen one ad agency to handle its two top brands in the US.
Heineken USA said yesterday (1 March) that Berlin Cameron United has been selected as the English-language advertising agency of record for the Heineken franchise, supporting both Heineken Lager and Heineken Premium Light in the US.
Previously, Publicis USA had handled Heineken Lager, with Berlin Cameron running the advertising for the launch of Heineken Premium Light.
Andy Thomas, president and CEO of Heineken USA, said: "The selection of a new advertising agency of record for our flagship brand was made with the utmost consideration of who could best support our ambitious growth objectives for Heineken in the US."
The global market for premium beer is set for further strong growth over the coming six years, according to a recent report published by just-drinks, but there will be marked variations in the growth ...
Heineken-run Polish brewer Zywiec, plans to increase its production capacity by the end Q1 next year....
Beer appears to be the alcoholic drink of choice in the developing BRIC markets, according to a series of recent reports....
Heineken has posted a strong set of H1 figures, although net profit took a hammering from an anti-cartel fine earlier this year....
Deutsche Bank has shifted its price target for Heineken....
Heineken has launched a campaign to help publicans make the most of sales opportunities in the UK during this year's Rugby World Cup....
Heineken has prepared an addition to its off-trade draught beer system in the US....
Asia Pacific Breweries has seen its investments in new breweries take a chunk out of its third quarter profits....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018