US: Heineken closes US advertising review
Dutch brewing giant Heineken has chosen one ad agency to handle its two top brands in the US.
Heineken USA said yesterday (1 March) that Berlin Cameron United has been selected as the English-language advertising agency of record for the Heineken franchise, supporting both Heineken Lager and Heineken Premium Light in the US.
Previously, Publicis USA had handled Heineken Lager, with Berlin Cameron running the advertising for the launch of Heineken Premium Light.
Andy Thomas, president and CEO of Heineken USA, said: "The selection of a new advertising agency of record for our flagship brand was made with the utmost consideration of who could best support our ambitious growth objectives for Heineken in the US."
The global market for premium beer is set for further strong growth over the coming six years, according to a recent report published by just-drinks, but there will be marked variations in the growth ...
Heineken-run Polish brewer Zywiec, plans to increase its production capacity by the end Q1 next year....
Beer appears to be the alcoholic drink of choice in the developing BRIC markets, according to a series of recent reports....
Heineken has posted a strong set of H1 figures, although net profit took a hammering from an anti-cartel fine earlier this year....
Deutsche Bank has shifted its price target for Heineken....
Heineken has launched a campaign to help publicans make the most of sales opportunities in the UK during this year's Rugby World Cup....
Heineken has prepared an addition to its off-trade draught beer system in the US....
Asia Pacific Breweries has seen its investments in new breweries take a chunk out of its third quarter profits....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research