US: Heineken brings back Newcastle Bombshell Blonde Ale
Bombshell Blonde was first launched last May
Heineken's US unit is re-releasing Newcastle Bombshell Blonde Ale, a variant of its Newcastle Brown Ale, for a limited period.
Bombshell Blonde, first launched last May, will be available across the US from this month to July in six- and 12-packs in the off-trade and on draught, the company said yesterday (28 April). The re-release is being backed by local sampling and point-of-sale materials, Heineken said.
The 4.4% abv Bombshell Blonde is described as “a well-balanced brew with a floral hop aroma and a hint of fruitiness”.
Last year, Heineken re-launched another limited-edition variant of the brand, Newcastle Werewolf.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India