RUSSIA: Heineken breaks off distribution agreement
The Dutch brewer Heineken has successfully ended contract with the Russian distributor First Federation, despite a suit from the Russian claiming Heineken reneged on a deal giving First Federation exclusive rights to import Heineken beer. A Bloomberg report said a Dutch court laid aside a US$60m suit from First Federation, after Heineken argued that the agreement with First Federation could be annulled in the event that the company began making beer in Russia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire