UPDATE: HOLLAND: Heineken brand boom drives brewer
Heineken chief Jean-François van Boxmeer said today (21 February) that the brewer would look to make additional cost savings of some EUR90m (US$118m) over the next two years to offset inflation. Van Boxmeer, the Dutch brewing giant's chairman and CEO, was speaking as the brewer reported an 11% rise in underlying profits for 2006.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD